One part of Windforge that I haven’t really been talking about much is the story. I’m a bit conflicted when it comes to talking about the story. On one hand I’m excited about it, and I want to share everything about it and see what people think. On the other hand, I don’t want to give anything away, and the stuff I’m the most excited about is the stuff that I want people to discover on their own.
That said, I think it should be safe to talk about some of the characters. In Windforge, some of the major roles in the story will be played by your family, so with this post I’m going to focus on these family members. Check them out below:
Here are some random facts about Walther:
- In Windforge, Walther will play the role of your grandpa, and was partly responsible for raising you while you were young.
- He is a fairly well known scientist and inventor. Among the scientific community he is well respected, and among the religious community he is hated.
- Although he is starting to get older, he is still very strong and capable.
- He is intelligent, rough around the edges, and very quick to voice his opinion. He also swears. A lot.
Here are some random facts about Wilhelm:
- In Windforge, Wilhelm plays the role of your older brother and your friend.
- You have an ongoing friendly rivalry with him, and everything turns into a contest.
- He is currently an apprentice with your Grandpa, and is becoming a promising scientist.
- Nothing gets him down. Even after everything your family has been through, he still radiates optimism, and laughs very frequently.
Like always, I’m curious to hear what people think. Adding a story to Windforge is turning out to be a fun challenge. I can’t wait till it’s all in there so I can start showing it to people.